Friday, May 4, 2012

Self Portraits

This is my self-portrait contact sheet. I left it in the wash a bit too long so it was slightly wrinkled when it went into the scanner...

Me at a weird angle. I like this picture because the bottom half of my face is disappearing into the bottom of the picture and you can tell where my other eye really is. 

I wasn't sure about this picture, but I turned the brightness up and found that I could actually see myself in this photo.  I'd say it turned out ok.  

I've been told I can rock the hat look so i decided to take a few pictures with it.  I really liked the shadow that it made. 

This is my favorite picture of the whole year , so far. I took a negative from a previous contact sheet and put it on top of one of my negatives from the self-portrait project and used the enlarger to see what they would look like together. I think the random squiggles from my previous negative screw up gave this picture a really cool affect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment