Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Landscape Photos

This is the an aerial view of the golf course. I think I took while in a tree.

This is the driveway leading to my friend Ellie's grandparents house which takes us to the golf course.

These were some flowers I took a picture of on my way to my friend's house.

There was some moss and leaves growing on the trunk of this tree I found so I got up close and took a picture of this lone leaf that was sticking out.

This picture is taken from the golf course and the river that you see here is the Tualatin River. 

This is my favorite picture from the this particular role of film.  It's right when you walk down the big hill towards some of the more inner courses. I like the way the light hits the bridge in the background. 

I'm not sure what kind of flowers these were, but I really like how they're in lone clumps in random places among the bush. 

This is my contact sheet for the landscape assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment