Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Infrared Landscape

Majority of these photos were taken in the wetlands that are to the left of the golf course. This one was taken by the little marsh pond in there.

This picture was taken on the golf course. There was a LOT of green, but since I took it out of the picture, there's not a LOT of pink. 

I really like these pictures taken in the wetlands because I really don't like the color pink. So since the ground in there is covered in dirt and mud and not grass the only thing pink in these photos are the leaves.

In this picture, the only thing in focus really is the mini tree on the right and the pond grass underneath the tree. I like this picture because you can see the reflection of the trees in the water. 

This picture was particularly painful to take because the sun was in my eyes so I don't think I actually looked at what I was taking a picture of, but the lighting is cool so I guess it was worth getting my retnas burned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment