Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Multiple Exposures

This is my contact sheet for my multiple exposures. They didn't turn out too well, but oh well...

Until recently I didn't remember what this was a picture of, but as i was posting this i realized they were a pair of my high heeled shoes with rumpled bed sheets in the background.

This is my cat staring at my dragon beanie baby, or me, I can't tell. In the middle is a picture of myself taking a picture of my reflection in a puddle.

This is a picture of myself in a mirror with my desk chair's flower fabric as a background texture.

This was my favorite picture for this assignment, it's of my cat Desi and my backyard playground set. I like how the playground is in the shape of a cat. 
This is one of my favorite Mortal Instrument books, City of Fallen Angels, and although the quality of the picture didn't really turn out, I thought the idea behind the photo was still a cool idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment