Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tilt shift

This is a fabulous view of what my neighbor's pathway to their garden looks like with lens blur around the edges.

This was one of the last pictures i took for this assignment. I took most of these pictures from my roof so i could take the pictures from higher ground. This is my brother Zach about to assist me in getting off my roof with blurred edges. 

This is Zach again, but this time on mailboxes! When my mom saw this picture I got in trouble because apparently you're not supposed to stand on the mailboxes...

Again, Zach. I think he was frustrated in this picture because him being my "model" for the tilt shift assignment was getting in the way of his Call of Duty time on the xbox.

This was the last picture I took for this assignment and although the tilt shift effect doesn't really work with this picture I still really like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment